Wherever you come from north, south, east or west if you are a creative citizen which loves to visually capture ideas & little big moments in life this is your challenge!
To celebrate our 5th anniversary ELMUR.NET global visual dialogue invites you to submit your creative videos under the theme: 360º Around the Human Factor, creative perspectives on human values.
In a globalised digital world where human beings are closer than ever, we would like to visually reflect about those things which unite us all. What makes you feel close to others? What is valuable to you or to humankind? After all, what makes us humans? A feeling, a moment, an idea? Are you able to capture it with your camera, visualize it with images, graphics or with an animation?
Show your perspectives and win amazing awards!
Submissions open until 18.06.14
Monthy awards throughout the challenge!
What can you get?
Best videos will be screened in public spaces and cultural events in an international context. You will be able to promote your talent and present your creativity to wider audiences in amazing in places and events like ESPACIO ENTER international Festival of Creativity, innovation and Digital Culture (ES) and BILDERFLUT public screenings in Berlin (DE) among others.
The board of experts from ELMUR.NET will do review and give you feedback of your proposal.
- 1 x “Best Video of the year“ Award
- 12 x “Best Video of the Month” Award
Every month ELMUR.NET will select a video to be presented in the ELMUR public screen installation in Lleida (Spain). It will be highlighted at elmur.net website and social media channels and promoted within ELMUR.NET international network.
- No entry fee.
- Open to all, no age or nationality restrictions.
- We encourage amateurs and professional creatives to take part in the challenge.
- Open to all styles and techniques: creative video, storytelling, animation, video art, video poetry, experimental, video collages, remixes, vj mixes, etc.
- No limit in the number of works submited per entrant.
- All videos will be published under Creative Commons Licence: attribution, noncommercial, share alike.
Take up the Challenge!
MORE? write us at email@example.com or visit www.elmur.net